Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lights and Audio





Lights in Theater #1 and 2 seem to still be a little funky.  We should all be checking sound, picture, and lights after the start of the films.

LES MISERABLES - There may have been a small mistake made in the DCP playlist because the audio was set to 5.0 for Les Miserables when I arrived (80% of the way through the film). The Studio has suggested we play this film at 7.0, a full 2 points above that.  So we need to change this on the playlists asap!!!  I would tonight but I have already shut down the servers, so perhaps someone could take a look at this in the morning.


ADDITION: 

Sorry I didn't mention the server last night in my report.  its hard to remember everything at 2am, you know?  I apologize and hope that you were able to resolve the issue.  

The only notes I can offer is I shut down Server two through the computer and then the error message that was up there appeared.  So the server shut down, but the monitor was still on and saying there was no connection.  When I left, the server was off and the screen was black with a yellow light on the screen itself (so it looked to be in normal working order)  That is probably why I didn't remember to write it out because it looked as though it had shut down and the connection error had vanished.  My trouble-shooting would have included turning the whole system off an then re-booting it.  


1 comment:

  1. Forgot to add that the security camera that overlooks the box office i sblack and not functioning. I came up at 1:30am and it was just black, not sure what lead to this but I couldn't get it to come back....

    ReplyDelete